Thank you to the writer and photographer for the article. Don’t know why the “on line” images are reversed though. Here is the link…
re: Tony Blue’s art…
“I love the moving, sublime qualities in your abstract paintings. Each of your works is incredibly elemental. Using an amazing array of colors, shadows and contrasts your light-filled paintings express a range of emotion that stimulate the eye and the mind. I find your work to be fresh and contemporary and I’d love to know more about them.”
R. Contreras, Broadway Gallery
I believe she represents a “vanity gallery” in NYC and is affiliated with NY Arts Magazine. I’m not interested in a vanity gallery but it was nice to hear the kind words anyway.
Some of my work can be seen at…
• Hoffman Porges Gallery – 1907 E. 7th Ave., Ybor City, Tampa, FL – 813.247.2000
• Gugliotta Gallery – 104B 8th Ave., Pass-a-grille, FL – 727-455-1510
• Crystal Gardens Gallery – 17465 Gulf Bl., Ridington Shores, FL – 214.929.6257
• Brighthouse building – in Carillon, Pinellas Co., FL
• A Taste for Wine – 241 Central Ave. (upstairs), St. Petersburg, FL – 727.895.1623
• Clay and Paper – 362 Main St., Dunedin, FL – 727.772.9570
• Ruth Eckerd Hall (annually) – 1111 N. McMullen Booth Rd., Clearwater, FL – 727.791.7400
…to name a few. Thank you for your interest in my work.
90+ artists and pieces will be on display this Saturday, March 17 from 7 to 9pm. Come out if you can. There will be lots of fine art to see and people to meet! A piece of my art will be there too.
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/400723583275231/ for more info.
Welcome to my blog. Thank you for visiting and please register and leave any comments you have. I will be updating art news and events as they occur so please visit again and often.